Before you can make it as an affiliate marketer, you need to sign-up with an affiliate network; one that will bring out your potential as a marketer and provide you with room to learn and grow. These days, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with regards to affiliate networks especially when there are hundreds of them out there to choose from.
ShareASale is one of the longest running performance-based affiliate networks out there and for good reason. Here is a quick review on ShareASale and why this network is considered to be one of the top dogs in the industry:
• Excellent for beginners – if you’re new to affiliate marketing, ShareASale is the perfect network to get your feet wet in the industry. While other networks may not wish to work with you if you underperform, ShareASale is more patient in that respect making it an excellent choice for owner’s smaller websites or publishers that many not have much traffic when getting started.
• Wide range of merchants – ShareASale has a great list of merchants (3,900+ affiliate programs as of when this blog post was written) whose brands you can promote on your website. From home and garden offers to business categories, regardless of your niche, ShareASale has got you covered.
• Better payouts / commissions – compared to Amazon’s 4% to 6% on sale commissions, ShareASale usually offers twice or more than that to publishers. It’s not unlikely to see offers that have 10% to 12% commissions either.
• Real-time tracking – many affiliate marketers love ShareASale’s real-time tracking system. You will know at the exact moment when one of your banners or links has been clicked or when you have made a sale and received a commission. With real-time stats, you’ll be able to stay on top of your campaign to make actionable decisions faster.
• Top-notch tools – another advantage that many affiliates will enjoy is ShareASale’s many tools. There’s a tool that lets you build custom links, one that run everything under one account if you have multiple websites, and one that lets you easily segment and group affiliates via tags. There’s a wealth of tools that will help an affiliate maximize their profitability.
• Excellent support – ShareASale has a Knowledge Base that you can view at any time you like and utilize to solve certain issues about your account. Even if you have to contact support, your questions will be addressed quickly by a team member.
It’s important to note that you don’t necessarily have to be a beginner to have success promoting offers on ShareASale. Many experienced marketers work with ShareASale simply because they have some of the best support and history. We hope you enjoyed our ShareASale review. If you have any questions, please contact us or read out other guides. Another network you can check out is Clickbooth – Read the Review here.
© Pendragon Labs LLC. 2017